Diagnosis and treatment of different pathologies and deformities of the foot
Podiatry is the specialty of medicine dedicated to analyzing, diagnosing and treating various disorders related to feet. The podiatrist may be responsible for treating multiple foot conditions. Within Podiatry we can find different areas to pay attention to all foot pathologies.
Chiropractic is responsible for treating skin and nail conditions. The biomechanics section makes a global study of the body and specific of the foot to diagnose and guide treatment for biomechanical disorders and the injuries they cause. Orthopedics specializes in orthopedic and orthesiological treatments such as splints, silicones and Plantar orthosis. Finally, Surgery is responsible for resolving problems where conservative treatments have failed through interventions that do not require hospital admission or general anesthesia.
Podiatry is also responsible for designing and developing Plantar orthosis to improve those supports that some people need to use on the sole of the foot to improve their posture or to make their walking healthier.
The podiatrist will develop a very wide range of activities related to the health of the foot, analyzing from the way the person walks to structural alterations of the lower limbs, through infections and other problems.
Do you want to book an appointment?
You can do this by calling this phone or through the contact page
Your Podiatry specialists
- Graduated in podiatry from the University of Galicia in Ferrol in 2002. He has always been involved in orthopedics and the treatment of pediatric pathology and the foot of the rich (diabetic foot).
- Master’s degree in orthopedics from the University of Barcelona in 2002.
- Postgraduate in Pathology in Children from the Miguel Hernández University of Alicante.
- He has completed several training courses on the ICOPCV's risk foot.
- Member of the governing board of the College of Podiatrists of Valencia, with a candidacy as president.
- Foot infiltration course and digital surgical techniques. ILOPCV 2019
- Diploma in podiatry from the University of Extremadura in Plasencia in 2004.
- Member of the AECP since 2005
- Master in Surgical Surgery from the U.B. 2008
- Forefoot surgery course in the US at the Podiatry Institute in Atlanta in 2009.
- Surgical residence in East Valley foot and ankle surgery Arizona USA 2011.
- Rearfoot surgery course Podriadry Institute of Atlanta USA 2018.
- Member of the NGO Podiatry Without Borders.
- Podiatry master director UCV