In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, hereinafter RGPD, Clinica Soriano S.L. highlights this privacy and data protection policy in relation to the data provided freely and voluntarily by users:
Identity and contact details of the data controller
Francesc Soriano Morales and other podiatrists CB
Address: Av. Vicente Ferri nº 19 bajo, Canals 46650 Valencia
Telephone: 619 25 26 27
Scope of application
This policy will be applicable to the following people:
– People who visit the web www.clinicasoriano.com.
– People who communicate voluntarily with Clinica Soriano, through the contact form on the web or via email.
Purposes of the treatment and legal basis
– In the case of sending a general query through the contact form or by email, the purpose of the collection and treatment of data by Clinica Soriano has the sole purpose of responding to the queries raised. In no case these data will be incorporated into any file with the intention of carrying out a data treatment or incorporating them into any database with the purpose of making commercial communications, beyond those derived from the query itself.
The legal basis for the treatment of this data is the response to queries made voluntarily by the user / aria.
– In relation to the cookies that Clinica Soriano uses on its website, and that are stored on the user’s / aria’s devices with prior acceptance, all the information is published in the Cookies Policy.
Conservation of data
The data derived from sending a general query, since it is not incorporated into any file, will be kept only for the duration of the relationship derived from the query itself.
Exercise of rights
At any time, users can exercise the rights of inaccurate data rectification, deletion or right to be forgotten, opposition to its treatment for reasons related to their particular situation, as well as limitation of it and data portability, in the conditions provided in the RGPD.
Rights can be exercised through the following channels:
– Written communication addressed to Clinica Soriano, Avda. Vicente Ferri, 19 Canals (Valencia).
– Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying in the subject of the message “Request for RGPD rights”.
– Through the web contact form, specifying in the subject of the message “Request for RGPD rights”.
We also remember that at all times the user has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or the corresponding control authority.
Date of publication
This privacy and data protection policy has been published on 06/15/2020.